How do I setup the Citrix Receiver on my iPad?
Xcentric does not directly support the Citrix Receiver, however, installing the Citrix receiver on your iPad will allow you to launch your Xcentric Cloud application on the iPad.
- Open the App Store on your iPad.
- In the upper right-hand search field, type citrix and select citrix receiver from the drop-down Suggestions list.
- Tap the Install button next to the Citrix Receiver application. Enter your App Store password when prompted. The Citrix Receiver application will begin to download.
- When the download is complete, tap the icon to launch Citrix Receiver.
- Select Add Account on the Welcome screen.
- Enter m.xcentric.com in the Address field.
- Enter a description in the Description field. Tap on XenApp Services to select it.
- Enter your Xcentric Cloud username in the Username field.
- Enter xc in the Domain field.
- Touch Save in the upper-right corner of the dialog box.
- If you have entered the information correctly, you will be prompted for your Xcentric Cloud password.
- Touch OK in the upper-right corner of the dialog box.
- Touch the Apps tab to access your applications.
- Tap an application icon to launch the program. You will see a loading dialog box.
- When you are finished with an application, close it using the program's menu or the red Windows close button.